Monday, October 8, 2012

Monday Mind Dump

Sorry to have dropped off last week. I am in the process of setting myself up at work to be out of the office for two weeks. That's keeping me busy with no time for the blog. I am super excited for our vacation though so it's all worth it.

This is the last week before we leave so my days will all be centered around work again as well. It makes me feel better when I am ahead of myself and I can truly relax on vacation. When I get back I know there is nothing too crazy waiting for me. Anyone else the same way?


We have been doing some last minute prep and research, confirming reservations, and just getting excited! It feels like we have been planning this trip all year and it is finally here. And although we are only headed to California we are so ready to be away from the everyday and explore somewhere new (to us anyway). Gorgeous scenery, wine, good food, friends, did I say gorgeous scenery. We have the camera ready and are more than ready to relax and have a good time.

So here's to a productive week with thoughts on a much needed vacation at the end of it. I hope everyone has a great week!




Image: Unknown of Lee Radziwill in her Paris Apartment
Related Posts with Thumbnails