Thursday, October 18, 2012

I'd Stay Here: The Beverly Hills Hotel

Since I have dubbed this California week on the blog I thought we could highlight an amazing California landmark hotel. I mean what is more California than the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel.





Oh boy if these walls could talk. First opening in 1912 this hotel has had it's fare share of fabulous guests. Just the entry alone would make me feel like a movie star. And I love the signature green and white stripe ceiling.

 Entrance

Lobby

And this hotel is all about relaxation. Luxurious spa, see and be seen pool, and leisurely meals.

 Bar 1912

Patio at Bar 1912

 The Fountain Coffee Room

The Cabana Cafe

And that see and be seen pool. Looks like an amazing place to catch some rays and relax. I am sure this is where I would be all day long........between spa appointments.



Or better yet, why don't we just drop a few tens of thousands of dollars and stay in the Presidential Cabana....and have our own private pool.


Okay fine, a bit out of our reach. No worries, the guestrooms are luxurious as well. I love the homey old Hollywood feel. 





This place is definitely on my list of places to stay at some point in my life. I just hope it's sooner rather than later. What about you, would you stay here?








Related Posts with Thumbnails