Tuesday, October 16, 2012

California Style

There is nothing better than a fabulous California residence. Every time I see a good one I get so jealous (I really want to have a NanaWall that opens up to the back yard one day) and tell my husband that we need to move there.

California is one of the places where the weather is great and you can open your home up to the outdoors all year long....and they do! And, if they can't open it up they always bring that light airy atmosphere in with huge windows or create amazing outdoor rooms that extend the space outside. Bringing the outdoors in and a relaxed vibe is always present in a great California home from Crescent City to Lake Tahoe to San Diego....and everything in between. I mean take a look at these amazing spaces!




















See what I mean. Open, airy, and the outdoor element is definitely showcased. Do you love the look of California Style?








Related Posts with Thumbnails