Friday, September 21, 2012

Weekend WindDown


Haha. I just couldn't resist this picture. Is he not the cutest thing you have ever seen??? Our pup Wallace does this with his back legs and I just always love it. I can never get a picture of him though....he always moves when I reach for the camera.

Anyway, How did everyone fare this week? I hope none of you feel like that cute pup. It went fast for me because I was so busy. That's always a good thing I guess. I am ready for a weekend of fun! We have a big 2 day music festival here in town this weekend so we have plans to be there to hear some great bands. I'll probably be wiped out by the end so I guess the above image is all too fitting.

Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here next week!




Image: Unknown Via

Related Posts with Thumbnails