Friday, September 7, 2012

Thanks!


Today I just wanted to say thanks to all of you that stop by this small blog of mine. Even through my spotty posting and random thoughts you guys still come around. This past weekend I looked over and saw that I had over 50 followers here. When did that happen, and where did you guys come from!? I can’t believe it and it’s truly humbling to see that people actually stop by and read.


When I first started this blog I didn't think anyone would read. I know everyone says that, but it’s true. And I can’t even say that only my Mom read in the beginning. Because she didn't and still doesn’t (at least that I know of). My fault though because I’m never one to tell people to go read my blog…haha. I can’t even tell my mom to read my blog J

The whole world of blogging is so strange to me. I love it though. I’m not really an outgoing person if I don’t know someone so meeting people is not really my strong suit. But those who do really know me know that I’m crazy and fun (at least I hope). This whole thing about putting yourself out there and meeting people online is a foreign concept in my mind at all times. I have met some great people so far and hope to meet even more. It’s just weird to meet people and maybe not really meet them(?). Maybe I should post a small video of myself so you can really meet me. I’ve been told that I’m really animated and my hand movements are one of my best characteristics. Hmmm, but it may take me awhile to sum up the guts to do that! Not to mention how do you even post a video?

Anyway, as I ramble on, really and truly thanks with all my heart. It really makes my day when I see that people have been looking at my blog and sometimes even leave nice comments (which I know I need to get better at replying to)! It really keeps me going more than you can possibly know. And I promise to make more of an effort to “meet” all of you and get to know you better as well.

To get us started tell me something about you….I don’t biteJ. Where are you? What do you do? Are you as obsessed with design as I am? Anything you want to know about me?

And, if I didn’t get my point across above, Thank You, Thank You, Thank You!



Related Posts with Thumbnails