Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Perfect Grid Art Installation

I love a gallery wall and find myself drawn to many types. Random, All one color frame, all black and white, you name it I'll probably like it.

Lately I have been loving the structured look of a perfect grid installation. All the same size, type, and color frame installed in a perfect grid. Something about it just seems pulled together yet still makes a bold statement. Although it's a bit more technical on the hanging portion I think it's well worth it. Math smath.















I started to look at this type of installation for a possible wall in my guestroom and after all the amazing examples I found I want to do it even more. You'll have to wait to see what I end up doing. Don't worry though, not too long as I need to have that guest bedroom in tip top shape by November.

So what do you think? Love the perfect grid gallery wall? Maybe too restrained for you?




Images: Antonio Martins, House&Home, Domino Magazine, 4-11 Elle Decor, Better Homes & Gardens, Marisa Lafiosca, Lonny Magazine


Related Posts with Thumbnails