Thursday, September 13, 2012

Our House: Master Bedroom Progress

We have made some more recent progress on our Master Bedroom in the last couple of weeks. The new bed is in, new drapes are hung, and some final thoughts on what the bedding needs to be have been made (not purchased yet though).

I thought today would be a good day to show a quick progress shot, a slight before if you will. Before we kick it into high gear and finish this thing off. The bed is here and I wish I was smart enough to have taken a picture before it got here....I guess it was too depressing looking without it so I didn't. Just imagine nothing there if you really want a true before.


The bedding needs to obviously change since the bed is now grey. Way too much grey for me. I am thinking white bedding and pull in some grey and the other room colors through a pillow. It worked for me when we didn't have the grey bed though. I also need to purchase the nightstand for my side (see that little squat lamp..sad). I have one I love, I just can't pull the trigger on buying it. Another one of those "what if something better comes along" moments. I also have to hang some more pictures and a jewelry display DIY to complete for over my dresser. I have too much jewelry and it doesn't fit in my box anymore. It's a problem. Oh, and a bench for the end of the bed...maybe.

We are in the home stretch so I hope to get these remaining things done soon. It would be great if I can get it all done by the end of October. That's a little over a month and a half. I am going to will myself to do it.

How about you guys, any progress with your home projects? Having a good week so far?




Image: Me


Related Posts with Thumbnails