Monday, August 6, 2012

Monday Fog / Just Do It Progress

It's a foggy rainy day here in Atlanta. I'm not complaining because I finally got all of my pots planted on our back deck and front stoop. No more dead. This day of rain is great for my newly planted flowers. I have also been a bit foggy in the head lately so I apologize for disappearing last week. We are all busy right?


Besides planting yesterday, I was able to get some other things done around the house that have been on my to do list. Just moving some things around, hanging art, and dropping fabrics off at the workroom. Progress is happening and I hope to have some pictures posted soon of some complete and semi-complete spaces. Yeah!!!

I have also made some progress on my super long list of Just Do It items. All the things I've said I would do but never have. This week alone, I will be going to the dermatologist to get a skin cancer screening (boring but extremely necessary), starting Pilates, and getting my business license changes all sorted out. Nothing too crazy, but they've been on my list.

I have been working on actually putting together a plan for each week and what I need to accomplish to move forward. It's been nice to check things off my list as well as see the progress in certain areas. All the little things have been adding up. I just have to remind myself that taking steps will get me there. Unfortunately I am one of those people that will look at a project and if I can't get it done right then, then it freaks me out and I don't start. I hope I can keep the momentum going and really get some things done. Other than that I have been working and spending time with my husband and friends.

I hope you all have a great week ahead, get to complete all that's on your list, and do something just for yourself as well.





Image: GregOry via Pinterest
Related Posts with Thumbnails