Monday, August 27, 2012

Last Days Of Summer

Sorry I've been absent for the past couple of weeks. Things have been a whirlwind at work so any free time that I do have has been spent in recovery de-stress mode. Otherwise known as not plugged into a computer, phone, or anything electronic. All in all I've been spending time with friends, family, and generally just enjoying these last days of summer.


To me labor day marks the end of summer and the start of fall. I guess this stems from growing up and having school start the day after labor day. It's a transition to the new season and everyone getting things going again. So, to relish these last few days I'll keep myself unplugged till after labor day next Monday. I'm gonna take this week and get my ducks in a row like I would have when I was still in school. And of course enjoy the days as much as I can.

I hope you do the same. Be back next week with design stuff. Have a great one!



Image: Unknown(TBD)


Related Posts with Thumbnails