Friday, July 13, 2012

Summer Storms

Summer thunderstorms have been the norm here in Atlanta this week. I love a good thunderstorm but this week they have all hit when I am driving home from work. Not fun considering Atlanta traffic isn't that great in the 1st place.


I took this shot the other night on instagram right when I got home...the storm was coming and I had already driven out of it on my way home from work. Kinda scary. I love all the different blues in the sky when you see the edge of the storm. And the bright white edge because of the sun. So pretty to me. 


Hopefully the storms will let up for this weekend, though having them cools us down a bit. We have some family plans this weekend and I also hope to get to Scott's tomorrow. Hopefully. I haven't been in years and a visit is well overdue. And I hope Mom can come with me.


Have a great weekend and see you back here next week!
Related Posts with Thumbnails