Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday Mind Dump

This past weekend was a busy one for us as we were able  to get back into the house and put things back together. We made great headway and are just about put back to where we were before...almost.

We knew that when we got back in the 1st order of business was going to be cleaning. It was insane how much dust there was...even with a "dustless" sander and taping areas off, dust still found its way in everywhere! I think I dusted certain areas and vacuumed three or four times. Every time we moved something more dust would just stir up. Nightmare! I am hoping we are done with all of that but I am sure we will be dusting through the week.


Just in time for the in-laws first visit to see the place. Perfect timing right!!!? Don't worry I'm not stressed one bit (Ahem...sarcasm). Let's just say I'll be glad when it's all over.

So, this week we will be getting this place in ship shape in preparation for parents and a get together on Saturday night. After that, who knows. Now that we have the whole house back we need to get some projects started back up. It's like a fresh start......but midway through.

I hope everyone has a great week ahead!




Image: Daniel Angeles Photography


Related Posts with Thumbnails