Friday, April 6, 2012

Easter Table

Anyone doing any entertaining for Easter this weekend? Some of you may already have a plan in your head of how you want the table to look, and some of you may not. I don't at this point but I have time to figure things out if needed.

I am a firm believer that an Easter table does not need to scream Easter with eggs, jelly beans, etc. Now, if that's the direction you like then great! I have seen plenty of gorgeous tables done Easter style.

But isn't it nice to keep things simple? Having an Easter/Spring feel that doesn't take too much effort? That is my kind of table!














Images: Rebecca Thuss, The Wedding Chicks, Cupcakes and Cashmere, Unknown, Young House Love, Martha Stewart, Unknown, Style At Home, Style At Home, Martha Stewart

Related Posts with Thumbnails