Wednesday, April 4, 2012

April Showers







Haha, sorry I couldn't resist. And how great are all of these showers. We need to buy a house stat so that I can put in an amazing shower (and tub while were at it). Our little 3'x3' square just doesn't feel as luxurious as these. Someday,.....someday.

Can you believe its April already???! Where did the last three months go? I don't feel like I am on my game with accomplishing my new year's resolution to "just do it". I have done some things but If I'm going to make a dent on everything I need to get going. Anyone else do a check-in on their progress for the year? How are you doing?

Hope everyone is having a great April so far....(all four days..haha)




Images: Modern House ArchitectsFrederico Valsassina ArchitectsWingardhs Design Studio, Atlanta Homes Magazine, House Beautiful
Related Posts with Thumbnails