Thursday, April 5, 2012

"Amethyst Colored Glasses"

Awhile ago I saw this absolutely gorgeous table that Erin at Elements of Style put together for a jewelry store event. I bookmarked it and to keep a long story short, just found it again recently.....sometimes my bookmarks sit way too long.

She used such and amazing color pallet and I loved every single piece on the table.


And I can't stop thinking about the pretty purple glasses she used.....(among the many other wonderful things on the table)


So much so that I am really thinking that I need some of my own. I can never have enough dishware and glassware (to my husbands pure delight!). I have been looking and looking but can't seem to find anything. Maybe I am looking in the wrong place.

Anyone know where I can find some????




Images: Binita Patel Photography for Erin Gates
Related Posts with Thumbnails