Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Mind Dump

Hope everyone had a great weekend! A concert, shopping, basketball, and a friends bridal shower kept us pretty busy.

#1 I have jumped on the colored jeans bandwagon and bought a coral pair on Saturday. I haven't had a chance to wear them yet, but these pics sure give me good ideas on how to! Looks like my love of stripes will continue as well....



#2 I am completely into business blogs right now and how to better run a business. Here are two that I have been diving into this week:


New...but excited to see what she posts.....Business With Intention


Also kinda new, but great information so far!......Amanda Genther

Anyone else know of any good ones that I must be reading!

#3 Wallace is now big enough to jump up on furniture by himself. I often enter the room to find this....


I guess he likes the sofa more than his bed. He sure is turning into a regular snuggle buddy.


Here is to a nice productive week. I have lots to do but not enough to send me over the deep end. Hope everyone has a great one!


Images: The Budget BabeAshley Madekwe-Ring My Bell, Me
Related Posts with Thumbnails