Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday At Last!

Boy am I glad Friday is here. The fabulous weather has been calling my name from the office window all week and I am excited to spend some time outside this weekend....even if it's just to let the pup run around for a bit. I have great outdoor spaces on my mind and pinned this one earlier this week.


Okay, so this is gonna be a bit of commercial designer vent..... my apologies in advance
This has been some kind of week. I have been elbow deep reviewing architectural drawings and with the new ADA standards that just went into affect yesterday 3/15, all has been turned upside down. I am shocked that even after being released years ago there are many architects that have no idea what the heck is going on. I am really looking forward to stepping away this weekend.....I only wish I had our back porch looking a good as the space above so I could relax and look at my pretty flowers.

In due time.
Have A Great Weekend Everyone!!!




Image: Kevin O'Shea via Design Sponge


Related Posts with Thumbnails