Monday, January 23, 2012

Monday Mind Dump

So I was thinking that I would start a new feature on Monday's where I just did a mind dump here on the blog. I always have so many little tidbits that I have in my head but aren't enough for a full post. Here I can compile them all together so I can get them out of my head and keep track of them.

#1 This wreath just kills me. I need one....but not sure I would hang it on the door.


#2 I think I might give this a go for our dining room rug. The puppy has wreaked havoc on it and if I can't get the stains out this would be my next step to save it. Not to mention add a great element to the dining room!

Pudel-Design via Pinterest

#3 We finally got our Christmas decorations down this weekend. I know, kinda lame....but we couldn't get to the storage boxes because of the flood and everything sitting in the garage. We feel so out of place and just want to get things back to the way they were.....hopefully soon. Christmas coming down is one step closer.


#4 I love this idea of corralling everything on a nightstand on a tray. I'm thinking this would look great on my husbands side of the bed and keep things looking neat.....oh, and I love that headboard....and lamp.

Scott Meacham Wood via Eclectic Revisited

#5 I have a trip coming up to Seattle and Southern CA. I'm excited cause I have never been to any of these places. It will be for work but it's always fun to see someplace new!

 San Diego
Seattle

#6 I got lost in a blog worm hole this past week. I checked out the lists of some blogs that I frequent and found tons of new blogs to check out. I can't wait to dive in. Anyone have any suggestions that I shouldn't miss? Better yet, comment with your blog address so I can check it out!


Busy week ahead. Hope everyone has a great one!




Related Posts with Thumbnails