Friday, January 27, 2012

Art Addiction {Kate Boyce}

On a recent art hunt through Etsy I came across the fabulous pieces of Kate Boyce.

Crimsworth Dean Beck

I was instantly drawn to her linear style and colorful cityscapes.

 The River Irwell, Manchester UK

 Autumn Sunset, Crimsworth

 Portland Street, Manchester UK

 Slow Lane 4, Midgley

Snows Up Over Old Town

The colors make me happy and I'm thinking I need one of these for my living room gallery wall. Now, the issue is which one??!

____________________

Hope everyone has some great plans for the weekend. Nothing much going on here. I actually have plans to get some pantry organization done. I went to Container Store the other day and spent way too much money on some things that will help us find our food better. It's bad news when I go in there. Like Target, I can't get out for under $100. Small price to pay for an organized life huh.

Happy Weekend!



Related Posts with Thumbnails