Sunday, December 4, 2011

Getting Back On Track

So, yes I know I have been gone for months. Even after I said I would be back. Bad, bad, Lissa.

Well, I'm actually back this time and ready to get things back on track.
I've been busy yes, but I have also been doing a lot of relaxing and just doing the normal everyday thing. More of the everyday than anything cool really. And I miss blogging!


We have been living life. I am getting settled into my new job and now feel comfortable with what I am doing...you know, new job integration. I have been futzing around the house looking at it but not doing anything about it (sad state of affairs). And, we added a new member to the family in the form of a furry beast.

 Wallace

His name is Wallace and he has been taking up most of our time and attention, as he well should. He is a Norwich Terrier and has the most spunky personality. He definitely keeps us on our toes and has been a long awaited addition to our lives. Let's just say if anyone has questions about going through a breeder let me know....I spoke with lots of them :)

We have spent lots of time doing this.....gotta love the husband for taking pictures like this :)

So, other than that all is well. I just wanted to put up a post letting everyone know that I am still alive, and that if anyone is still reading I am back to post about design, inspiration, and what ever else I fancy. I hope everyone is doing well and I look forward to getting back into the blog world and talking to all of you guys!

See Ya,
Lissa




Images: Ornamelle, me, me
Related Posts with Thumbnails