Thursday, July 7, 2011

Loving Stripes

Need a cheery pick me up for your space? Why not add a stripe?







I am all about stripes. Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you I wear stripe shirts like there is no tomorrow (I'm even wearing one as I type this). To me stripes are a classic pattern that will never go out of style. In your wardrobe, or your home.





Just as simple as adding a rug or a pillow can make an impact. Or, you can go all out and do the walls, the floors, the ceilings, drapes, or large pieces of furniture. All great ways to add the best pattern around (in my book definitely!). So, do you love a stripe? Use them in your home?





Images: House Beautiful, Unknown, Elle Decor, Deborah Whitlaw Llewellyn Via Design sponge, New York Magazine, Tia Zoldan, Elle Decor, Elle Decor, Elle Decor, Jeff Herr Photography via Design Sponge
Related Posts with Thumbnails