Friday, June 17, 2011

Weekend Wishes 6.17.2011

This has been a busy week. I am starting to get the hang of things at the new job and feel like my days are full. I say started cause I still have a long way to go to learn the ropes. This week went by really fast and I am looking forward to the weekend!


We will be homebodies this weekend. Mainly we have plans to get more things put together around the house and organize. Boring I know, but necessary. The biggest project will be to get the living room bookshelves built and put up. That will most likely wipe me out. Other than that I would like to see if I can't find a piece of art or a mirror for the entry. It's just so sad, and it needs something ASAP. And while I'm at Ikea picking up the bookshelves I'd like to look at the wall shelves as well.

Other than that it will be the usual.....sleeping in, farmers market, and some cleaning.
How about you....have anything exciting going on this weekend????




Image: What Katie Ate
Related Posts with Thumbnails