Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Still Alive

This has been the longest break I have taken from blogging since I started a year ago. I'm not gonna lie...it's been nice. Though I do miss it, I have nothing to say right now and have also been able to devote my time to other aspects of my life. The new job takes devotion and energy, I have been dreaming and scheming on the new place, and I have been away for work. Next thing you know a month has passed!!!


I also thought about possibly hanging in the towel.....but then changed my mind. Some of you may have gotten to read that eloquent post in a reader and then it disappeared. Yes, I changed my mind. I was questioning where I was headed but have since decided that it doesn't really matter right now. I can't quit. I have to keep going. Maybe I'm not where I thought I would be, but that doesn't warrant quitting.

So, just wanted to stop in and let you know that yes, I'm still alive. And no, this blog is not going down. I'll be back next week with real posts on what this blog is all about....design. I just have to get back in the groove and get some things written. Till next week...have a great one!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails