Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Art Addiction {Linda Bankerd}

Nothing injects me with energy and life quite like bright cheerful color. I am one of those people who love to have color around and feel that it boosts my mood...even on the most dismal day.

Not that today is dismal, but take a look at this amazing color and tell me is doesn't inject some happiness!

Plant with Two Oranges

While browsing the web for art recently I came across the paintings of Linda Bankerd. She has such an amazing ability with color and layers. The saturated color is so bold I can't help but to look that these pieces over and over.

Abstract Still Life #2

 Abstract Composition with Chair

 Still Life With Blue Teapot

 Still Life With Red Flowers


Hope this brightened up your day! And definitely check out more of Linda's awesome work here.



Images: All Pieces Linda Bankerd via Zatista
Related Posts with Thumbnails