Monday, April 25, 2011

New Beginnings

Hope everyone had a wonderful Easter weekend spent with their family and friends! We spent the weekend relaxing for the most part but had a few gatherings thrown in there. Overall it was a great!

This week marks the beginning of an end for me. I am changing jobs and this is my last week before I start my new one! Yeah, no break for me but I am super excited for something new and all that is in store for the future.


I will miss my job and all the great people I have had the pleasure of working with over the past 5 years. It has been an amazing experience and I have learned so much. Designing hotels has been both rewarding and challenging and I know that I am more than prepared for what lies ahead.

So, all this week, I will be posting pictures on twitter of little things that have been part of my everyday life in hospitality design. Just a little sneak peak into my days and office. Oh, and don't freak out when I show you guys what a working design office really looks like........A crazy MESS!!!

Here's to a great week and new beginnings. Have a great week...I know I will!






Image: Unknown Via suziebeezie
Related Posts with Thumbnails