Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I'm still here!

How is everyone??


Busy like me???? I hope not too much. Busy is always good, but the past couple of weeks have been brutal. We have some big projects in the office and I am pulling in some major overtime on those. And I have a new side project helping an amazing couple with their master bathroom!


I just wanted to stop in and say hey and to let you know that (a) I'm still alive, and (b) this blog is still alive. It's just taking a little rest while I get all of this work done. I get the chance every couple of days to check out some blogs and it seems like I'm not the only one.....Lots of people are busy! This is good. It means more people want the help of a designer again!

For the most part it will be spotty on here for the rest of the week, but hopefully not too much longer. Hope all is well with everyone and you all are enjoying a touch of spring. Stay busy, but stay sane!





Image: Unknown (Tell me if you know so I can give proper credit)
Related Posts with Thumbnails