Friday, March 11, 2011

Weekend Wishes 3.11.11

More unpacking...blah, blah, blah. Don't worry I'm not going to talk about the move again. This weekend I have other plans in mind as well as doing some more unpacking and organizing.

At least I'm not the only one who can't decide on a coffee table......

I think some thrifting is on order. I feel like I haven't been out and about in so long....and the urge is about to kill me. I need to find an interesting coffee table and I think finding something unique is going to be in a thrift or antique/vintage store. Not entirely sure what I am looking for yet, so I hope it jumps out and bites me. I have a few places in mind already but if anyone knows of any great places in Atlanta.....do tell!

And, I'll still be contemplating the layout and decor of our house. I have the plans drawn up now all I have to do is a furniture layout. To me this is the easiest way to see what you need and what will fit. Better get that done before the coffee table hunt so I don't mess that up.....

Other than that, I just want to catch up on some me time and relax a bit. I am in dire need of a pedicure, and with the soon to be changing weather I can't wear open-toed shoes looking like this! I'd also like to take my new tub for a spin and soak for awhile. I am so excited to have a tub.....I haven't had one since I moved out of my parents house a long time ago. It's been too long.

Hope everyone has a great weekend!





Image: Mark Cutler via Desire to Inspire
Related Posts with Thumbnails