Monday, March 7, 2011

Just Being

I have had a very relaxed attitude the past week. It seems that whenever I have that go go go mentality and a to do list to fill it I crash at the end when I no longer have to keep up the pace. Hence my lack of posting......sorry I am taking advantage.

We have been leisurely unpacking and getting things in order at the house.....definitely still can't take pictures, that's how leisurely it is. My lack of go go go the past week has me in a transient state just being. I'm not gonna lie, it's kinda nice. Though I can say that my husband wishes I had a bit more drive for the day....but he understands.


I have also just been sitting in some of our rooms and thinking about what I want to do with them. I want a relaxed and comfortable feel but also injected with life and color at the same time. I want people to come in and feel cozy and stay awhile. All while keeping it light and fun. That's what has me puzzled. I am lost at the moment in figuring out the look of our home. I have some inspiration already but past that I am at a standstill on how to achieve the look. I don't know, maybe designers block. It will come back at some point.


I'll get back to the regular soon, but for now I'm just enjoying my time devoted to getting things in order at the new place, and making plans for some new things. Hope everyone has a great week and I'll see you around here when the mood strikes.




Images: Better Homes and Gardens, Kerrisdale Design, Michael Bastien
Related Posts with Thumbnails