Monday, February 28, 2011

Yeah For Birthdays!

This past weekend was a whirlwind of excitement. Moving into the new place and celebrating two birthdays has left this little lady tuckered out!

On Saturday night we had dinner with friends at Woodfire Grill. Amazing!! We had never been and I can't believe we waited this long. The food was awesome. We did the 7 course tasting menu with wine pairings. To say we were all stuffed and a bit tipsy would have been an understatement. I am still thinking about some of the dishes we had.

please excuse my glazed over face.....I was excited and this was after all the wine :)

And we got to spend some time with Kevin of  Top Chef fame. He was so nice and dare I say a bit taken aback by our rowdy group (remember 7 wine pairings). He was awesome though. Took pictures with all of us and answered all the foodie questions we had about the meal and everything else. All in all I would say this was a great birthday and the perfect meal with the best people.

After all this go go go for the past couple of months I am ready to relax. We are planning to take our time unpacking and getting it right.....best way to be organized in my opinion. I apologize for being light on here this week. I am ready to catch up on some neglected things and must get some rest too!

Here's to a new week, and the next 30 years for me!!!




Image: Me
Related Posts with Thumbnails