Friday, February 4, 2011

Weekend Wishes 2.4.11

Hallelujah Friday!!!! I have been waiting for this day since I woke up on Monday morning. I know it's sad, and my apologies for being completely MIA this week on here and also on reading your blogs as well. I have missed it so much but there were too many other things that needed full attention this week. I hope you had a great week...I have some major catching up to do. I haven't even read any of the new online mags that came out!

So, what's in store for me this weekend? Packing!!! Yeah! (there is a slight sarcastic undertone here...see the exclamation points?) The moving countdown has started and we pretty much have three weekends to get our act in gear. We have done nothing! Gasp......yes I said nothing. All we have is a large pile of boxes from my sister from her move (very much appreciated I might add) and there is nothing in them. 

Disclaimer: This will not be us.....we most likely won't be smiling

Major priority number one this weekend is to get rid of everything. We have been doing a little bit, but it's crunch time now! Craig's List posts will be made.....carloads will be donated......and I have to go through all my old magazines. "He" will not let me move them all again and okay okay, I know he is right on this one. I just might have 300 or so. I should be on hoarders....magazine hoarders! So out they go and I can only keep really special ones or recent ones...........this is going to be soooooo hard.

Wish me luck and hope you guys have a wonderful weekend! Oh, and if for some reason you really like to sort and pack.....email me and I'll send you the address :)
Related Posts with Thumbnails