Wednesday, February 9, 2011

The Unexpected

I'm off on an unexpected trip today for work. Lexington, KY is the destination and I have a presentation on carpet that I will be giving (think large scale patterns for ballrooms).


Hopefully all will go smoothly and we will get approval on everything presented. Unfortunately there will be no time to see the city....just the view to and from the airport. My favorite is flying over and viewing all the expansive horse farms there.....so much green grass. Unless it snows, which they are calling for a touch of...which would be nice to see on all the fields as well. (Sorry, I know some of you wince when you read the word snow!)

The unexpected always throws me off a bit so I hope I can pull this presentation off with flying colors. I also apologize that this is all I have for you today. This trip has thrown off my whole week. Wish me luck and I'll be back on Friday.







Image: Manchester Farm
Related Posts with Thumbnails