Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Pretty Pastels

I know I'm not the only one who has spring fever at the moment. This brief jaunt through the land of gorgeous weather has been wonderful here the past couple of weeks. I say brief because I know Mother Nature will at some point take it away again for the required "cold-snap" that happens after we have been teased for a bit.


Nonetheless I am so ready for spring and all it entails. Flowers, sunshine, and pretty pastels.








I hope everyone is having a fabulous week so far. It's been busy around these parts...but really when has it not been. Keeping me upbeat are the somewhat frequent trips I make outside during the work day to bask a bit in the sunshine. Hope mother nature can hold off on that "cold snap" for awhile.....






Images: House&Home, ?, ?, ?, Cottage Living, ?, Jacobs Design Inc., Albert Hadley
Related Posts with Thumbnails