Thursday, February 10, 2011

Office Clean-Up Reveal

Okay, so I know this is way long over due, and you guys were supposed to come hunt me down if it didn't get it completed on time...as I stated here, but I finally completed and took pictures (before it got messy again) of my desk at work!!!!!

Here is the before...in case you forgot.
Things got a little complicated with this whole project. There was a snow storm that kept me away from the office, deadlines kept me from really starting, deadlines messed up the desk again, and I just didn't have time to take pictures of the after....excuses, excuses, excuses. So, excuses no more.....here is the cleaned up and organized cube.

No more stacks of papers everywhere....all nice and filed away. And my breakfast has plenty of room.

 Now, I know this is nothing to write home about and I won't be calling any shelter mags for a project feature anytime soon, but the space is now way better organized. I can breath better when I'm in there (compared to before when it was "eating away at my soul"). And the best part of this whole project? I am keeping up with keeping it clean and put together. During the week things get hectic but at the end of the week I make sure everything is put away or stacked neatly so I am ready and rearin' to go come Monday morning.

My jumbled mess of an inspiration board is now much more inspiring, and I have plenty of space for drawing.

 It's like a breath of fresh air and I can actually design in the space again.....I used to go elsewhere in the office. I still go elsewhere, but I also do a lot more in the space now. And, the clear open surface makes rolling out drawings easier, which I have to do everyday.

All my project files are organized so I can find things now.....such a headache before!


So, there you have it. My new cleaner, more organized office. How about you, any recent organization projects you have completed?


Related Posts with Thumbnails