Wednesday, February 16, 2011

In A Fog

Nope, not the weather here...it's actually a really nice and sunny week here in Atlanta. It's my head. Both figurative and literally.


I have come down with a head cold (knew it would hit at some point since busy days = immune system havoc wreaking) and also haven't been able to think clearly all week. I am just at a total loss here with still so much to do. No major rest in site till after we move...which can't get here soon enough.


I am trying to rest as much as I can so I haven't been as active on blogs and twitter as I had hoped this week. Oh, well...I promise I'll make it up to you at some point. Till then I'm going to have another cup of tea and try to concentrate on some work I need to get done....oh and maybe spend a few moments outside in this wonderful sunshine we are having......maybe that will break the fog.



Hope everyone is having a great week!






Images: Fendi via Little Plastic Horses, Unknown, Little Plastic Horses
Related Posts with Thumbnails