Monday, February 7, 2011

Art Addiction {Ryan Coleman}

On my latest jaunt through Etsy land I came across the ethereal art of Ryan Coleman.

Interrupted By Sky

Almost There

Garden

Untitled

Struggle


I love the light and airy quality that his brush strokes create. Everything is hazy and soft. All of his pieces are calming and I just all together enjoy looking at them. It's all so soft and light and he does an amazing job with portraying movement. And these are just a few of the pieces I liked.....I could have kept going. Head on over and check the rest out....it gets better!




Hope everyone had a great weekend! Those of you who follow me on twitter may have noticed a few tweets about our Operation Clean-Out (If not hop on over and follow me by clicking on the link in the left side bar...I think I'm starting to get the hang of it). We did such a great job and got rid of a ton of stuff. Multiple trips to Goodwill were made, and an entire bedroom has been sold off on Craig's List. All in all I would say we are on the right track.....but still with tons more to do. Here's to a hopefully peaceful week and things don't get too hectic around here!





Images: Ryan Coleman Art
Related Posts with Thumbnails