Friday, January 28, 2011

Weekend Wishes 1.28.11

This week has been busy as usual and boy am I glad it's almost over. We have had some big projects in the office and news of some new ones this week as well. Hopefully we can all pull together as an office and keep each other sane.

For this weekend the main task at hand will be client meetings. I have three meetings with clients and potential clients at all different stages of projects. I am excited about the projects I am working on so far and hopefully two of these meetings will result in more.


Other than that it's the usual. Rest, cleaning, and packing for the move at the end of Feb....it can't get here soon enough. I am ready to get started on the new space! And, I have some DVR I need to clean out. All cooking shows that I have wanted to watch and just haven't gotten around to it.....maybe it will result in a new recipe to try for Sunday night dinner.

Hope you all have a wonderful weekend also! I can't believe January is over and February is next week. Is this going to be another year that flies by? I hope not too fast....2011 is gonna be great and I'd like to live it for awhile. Have a great one!





Images: Lonny Magazine - Celerie Kemble
Related Posts with Thumbnails