Friday, January 21, 2011

Weekend Wishes 1.21.11

Whew, what a week. It was smooth sailing at the beginning and then..bam, it exploded. Deadlines at work are proving to be way to stressful right now! I need to decompress and figure out the best way to go about my work week without being a zombie by the end of it..or on medication.


My number one wish for this weekend is to get a nap in! That's it, just a nap. For one hour. All I can think about is my nice cozy bed!

Other than that we have some fun plans and some things to get done around the house.
Tonight we are having a going away party for a dear friend that is moving to NYC. He will do amazing things there and we are all sad to see him go. It should be a good time to get everyone together.

My sister takes possession of her new apartment this weekend so we will be shopping for a few small things that she needs. My mom is coming into town to help her move on Monday so, I get to see her this weekend as well! The main thing on the list is a TV stand so we will be hitting up the local thrift stores in hopes of finding somethings great. Hopefully we will also have a relaxing dinner on Sunday night with Mom.

Other than that there is some blogging to catch up on, laundry to catch up on, and possibly some movie watching thrown in there somewhere. Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend planned even if you have nothing planned at all...those are actually the best kind. Have a great one and I'll see you next week!





Image: Living Etc.
Related Posts with Thumbnails