Friday, January 14, 2011

Weekend Wishes 1.14.11

As a new addition to the blog I will be stating my wishes for the upcoming weekend every Friday. Projects I would like to complete, things we have planned, and things I would like to do even if not planned.

The main event this weekend is the wedding of some dear friends on Saturday night. I am super excited to get all dressed up and celebrate with them. Cocktails, dinner, and dancing. It should be an amazing party.

I will also be meeting with a client to discuss lighting options for the home they are renovating. We will also have to talk about a way to visually divide the den and kitchen all while keeping it as open as possible. We have to discuss the options with the contractor before they start framing.

The end of the weekend will be spent finalizing the move. We will be taking one last look at a couple of places and getting all that pinned down. I can't wait for all that to be done.

Other than that we hope to get some more organizing/purging done with our stuff and relaxing.

How about you guys any big plans for your weekend? Anyone going somewhere fun or have some home projects they are working on? No matter what is going on I hope that everyone has a great weekend!!!


Oh, and a little update on my office organizing project. Well, it's been delayed. I had made progress and then the snow/ice kept me home this week. So, progress came to a screeching halt. I'll have to postpone the reveal till next week. 




Image: Haute Design
Related Posts with Thumbnails