Wednesday, January 5, 2011

This Just Won't Do

Ok, so this isn't exactly a gorgeous design related post with tons of beautiful pictures....it is however a designer related post.

This is the extremely sad state of affairs at my desk (day job desk) and I can't take it anymore!!!! This is what happens when you are beyond too busy to even pick up after yourself........


Can you imagine sitting here all day??? It's eating away at my soul (okay so that's a slight exaggeration). Aren't designers supposed to be surrounded by inspiring spaces to be creative? Or at the very least, an organized space so that we can have the most productive day possible!


I am giving myself a deadline of ONE WEEK to get this cube in shape. ONE WEEK! That should be more than enough time right? Yeah Right. I mean, this is after all the space I spend over 40 hours a week in. No wonder I've gone crazy in the head!

So, next Wednesday morning I will post pics of the completely clean and organized cube...of my dreams! I must be held accountable for this atrocity.....and you have permission to hunt me down if I am unsuccessful.

After all is said and done.....it will be clean.....organized.....and I will then be able to conquer the design world!!!
Related Posts with Thumbnails