Thursday, January 20, 2011

Mental Break

Just look at these calming spaces.


Don't they just provide the best mental break?


I needed a nice mental break today even though I will be busy busy busy. I always benefit from looking at inspiring spaces when I am overwhelmed with what I have to do. This has been one of those weeks and when it seems like it will never end I pause and take a mental breather.....and look at beautiful spaces.


Sometimes when the project list is so long and you have a million things to do, it helps to stop, and take a look at the end result. Look at beautiful design and remember what it's all about.


Hope everyone is having a great week. If you happen to be having a crazy one like me, I hope this little mental break works for you as well. I also wanted to say thanks for all of you who stop by, and also all of you who leave me sweet comments. I have been trying to stay on top of those and answer back, but alas, time has gotten away from me. I promise to get better at answering comments so that we can keep the dialog going. Also, I have started to get going on twitter so please hop over there as well.  Until next time!





Images: Atlanta Homes Magazine, 54 Bond Street, Dominique Vorillon, Unknown
Related Posts with Thumbnails