Monday, January 31, 2011

Light and Wispy Monday

Just some pretty stuff to look at for this busy week ahead.


Please bear with me this week as things will be a bit light on here...light and wispy. I have a packed week and didn't get a chance to set up some posts ahead of time (still trying to get better at that). I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend! I had a great one but it went by way too fast.....next thing I knew it was 8pm on Sunday. The weather here in Atlanta was amazing! It reached 70 degrees on both days and the sun was shining bright. It was a nice break from the grey winter sky and coats. The client meetings went great and we got my sisters drapes hung in her apartment. Unfortunately no delicious Sunday dinner happened....maybe next weekend.


Here is to the week ahead.....may it be carefree and wispy!







Images: Via Mary Ruffle
Related Posts with Thumbnails