Friday, December 3, 2010

A Twinkle of Lights for Your Weekend

I love twinkle lights for the holidays. On Christmas trees, entwined with garland, or just all balled up as a bunch of lights. And I don't mean houses with every inch covered in lights in all different colors outside! You know the ones I mean. I have always been more of a fan of white lights. Maybe cause that's what I grew up with. Or maybe because they remind me of candle light also.


They are just so festive and add all that sparkle to just let things shine! Anyone else think their tree looks way better all lit up? I sure do. I wish I could keep twinkle lights out all year round but something about them seem a bit off the rest of the year. One of the many reasons why I love the holidays!


We have not started our decorations yet. We are hosting a large dinner at our home this Sunday night that is not Christmas related so I think I may hold off on all the decor till that's over. More on that later. I can't wait to start getting things up though....the tree, lights outside, the mantle.....I am really looking forward to getting it all out this year. (hmmn maybe that pep talk really worked)


Hope everyone is having a fabulous week! I have a busy weekend here. Cleaning a house that has been neglected for what seems like weeks. A dinner party on Sunday. Christmas lists to shop for, and a few last minute decorations to buy. Hope you guys have some fun things planned. Anyone have any fun parties they are attending? I love parties!






Images: Martha Stewart, Unknown, Elle Decor
Related Posts with Thumbnails