Tuesday, December 7, 2010

The Smell of Christmas

To me the main smell of Christmas comes from a real Christmas tree. That wonderful pine smell mixed with holiday baking, berries, and all other wonderful holiday smells just seals the deal for me.

Unfortunately we haven't gotten a real tree for the past couple of years and will continue to use our fake one again this year. So, no wonderful pine smell for me. Well, I do get a real wreath for the front door so I get a good whiff when I come home and leave. But that's not enough for me.

But Wait.....Yankee Candle has done it again! My Christmas smell all in one candle!


A touch of pine...but not too much, and a touch of sweetness to balance it all out. I found this candle last year and had to get another this year. I love the smell and it gives me my real Christmas tree smell without it smelling like a full on pine forest. I got mine at Target and if you are missing that Christmas smell in your home I highly recommend it.

What about you? Any smells that just make the holidays official?
Related Posts with Thumbnails