Sunday, December 12, 2010

Lavish Xperience

I have had a fabulous two days attending Lavish!, an un-conference for the lifestyle blogger (I know, I'm on a break....but this was long in the works). It was a wonderful two days meeting amazing people, learning tons of new information, and all around blogger merriment.


There is so much great information crammed into my brain and my next step is to process it all and implement the best of it.  It was all presented in the best format and was more like round table discussions than just sitting there listening. Shameeka ( The Broke Socialite) intended this to be an "un-conference" and this format really made it feel like that. I also met so many wonderful people! If you have stopped, by Welcome to After Adornment. I look forward to getting to know all of you more.

The new year is upon us and it's the best time to start anew. After I finish my deadlines for work I plan on taking the rest of the holiday to really step back and take stock of my dreams and how I can get the ball rolling. I am very excited and after listening to such wise and experienced bloggers it has me even more motivated. I am so excited to take this blog to the next level and follow my dreams! Dream Big was the message of the weekend and I intend to take full advantage of that advice.

Until then I wish you a happy holidays and I will see you in the new year!!!




Image: Lavish!
Related Posts with Thumbnails