Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sweat Dreams and Cozy Places

So, I just didn't want to get out of bed this morning. It has just been one of those weeks and I would have much preferred to stay there, drink tea, sleep, watch movies, read, and just all together be lazy.




It's just one of those days where you want to be inspired by where you wish you were. Staying in bed would be heaven! I used to have days where I never left the bed (except to go to the kitchen or grab something else to read). Those were the days where everything was simple and the list of things to do was non-existent.



I need to have one of those days soon. Maybe I will have to schedule it so that I make sure I can. Do any of you schedule days of leisure? Do you then follow it and actually do nothing?




So, that's a plan. I am going to take some time this afternoon and schedule some days of leisure. It will keep me sane just knowing I have them to look forward to.

Hope everyone has had a fabulous week so far. I don't know about you but I am ready for the end of it! Stay cozy.






Images: Living Etc., Unknown, Living Etc., Living Etc., via Desire to Inspire, Home Life, via Sarah Klassen
Related Posts with Thumbnails