Friday, October 1, 2010

Fall Weekend {And Progress}

This week has dragged on (I know, I know...they all do). Especially because I was in total bliss last week and then had to come back to the real world and catch up. I didn't do so well at the catching up part. Maybe because I was still half on the beach. Or maybe it was this nice cool week we had here in Atlanta. Fall is here and this weekend is going to have wonderful fall weather as well!

Okay, so the trees are quite like this yet......

I did however make some major advancements with this whole new business thing. Starting to get the office in gear, worked on fonts and logos, found someone to help with the website etc. Things are slowly but surely falling into place. I hate that I am one of those people who want everything done immediately. Especially when I have been thinking about things for so long. But, alas....these things take time. And that time also has to be outside of my 40-50+ hour work weeks.

This weekend is going to be busy for me.....by choice!

My sister and I are headed out to do some fabric shopping and thrifting for some furniture. Anyone in Atlanta want to give me a heads up on the best thrift stores for furniture? I have some in mind, but we are planning on making a day of it. We need pieces to do some rehab on for her new place and I also have a couple of things I am searching for as well.


Then for the remainder of the weekend I plan on spiffing up the front yard a bit. It needs mulch so bad, and my pots need new cooler weather plants. And I would love to make a huge pot of soup. I so crave soup when the weather gets cool.


Whew, thinking about all that makes me wanna take a nap. But no...things are getting done!!!!
Oh, and aren't you so glad that it's October and that fall is here! The weather is finally cooling down and the air is crisp. I love this time of year. Warm food, warm drinks, warm blankets....I could go on.

Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend!
Related Posts with Thumbnails