Thursday, October 14, 2010

Designer Profile: Carrier & Company

A while back I posted about this home in Elle Decor designed by Jessie Carrier of Carrier and Company. Well, I finally had time to go back and take a look through their portfolio and I was blown away! They are so well rounded and have designed spaces using all styles and genres.


Forge River Home
Serene and relaxing. And I love how the wall color and that antique secretary are the same finish.





New York Apartment
I love this apartment. Classic and refined yet hip as well. I can definitely see myself living there.


Editor's Office
I know I have seen this one before. Vogue Men's Editor's Office (And owner of said home posted about before). I love how it's expectantly masculine and homey.


Tribeca Loft
The light in this space is amazing. And I love how they kept everything clean and simple...letting the expanse of the space do the talking. The neutral backdrop with pops of aqua and red, and the concrete counters that return to the floor!!!

They have many more spaces in their portfolio, but these were my favorites. Which do you love the best? Serene, classic, masculine, or Clean and Simple?





Hope everyone is having a great week! It's been a busy one so far for me, so I have not been the best blogger. Hopefully I can catch up on all your great posts this weekend and have some better content for next week!




Images: Carrier and Company
Related Posts with Thumbnails