Friday, October 22, 2010

Crisp Fall Air {Weekend}

Yeah! The weekend is here...and it's packed with stuff to do. So much for spending a day in bed...


My husbands parents are in town so we have plans to eat out tonight and tomorrow night, and also make a trip out to Stone Mountain for the Country Living Fair. I am hoping the weather is nice and that we find some good stuff!


On Sunday I have a drapery installation for a client. I can't wait to see them all done! Then, after all my hard work there we head over to my Aunts house for Sunday family dinner. It will be good to see everyone and catch up on all the "what's happening".


Whew, what a busy weekend. I hope I can get some relaxation time in there, but if not I am sure I will sleep like a rock at night!

Does anyone else have any great plans this weekend? If not I hope you get to relax and I will live vicariously through you!




Images: Martha Stewart, Country Living, Martha Stewart
Related Posts with Thumbnails