Friday, September 10, 2010

Weekend and Something Pretty

Why do Fridays always have to be so busy?!!!!

It's been a day so far and tonight I am going to a concert....no relaxing on the sofa for me tonight. This weekend is also jam packed with activities and I have a new client meeting on Sunday.

I would love to spend the weekend in this room browsing through magazines and catching up on some missed TV (not shown but it's my dream so there's one there).

Just looking at this room makes me wanna curl up on that sofa under the provided blanket and take a long nap. Cup of tea on the coffee table and endless trips over to the bookshelves to read, read, and read again. The sun streaming in to keep me warm and cozy. Hmmm...maybe next weekend.





Have a great weekend and I'll see you next week!!!


Image:Jeffrey Bilhuber
Related Posts with Thumbnails