Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Simply Classic

I love the home of designer Paul Corrie featured in the October issue of Traditional Home. To me the whole space is simple, classic, and feels cozy and livable. It has that magazine quality appearance every designer dreams of for their home (or at least I do).

Take a look....








I don't know what it is about the clean and classic design I am so drawn to. I love the look, but when I am in my own home I crave color and lately even pattern. Even with all that in my own space I still love the crisp feel and simple aesthetic of this classic design style.

Do you find your self drawn towards this clean and classic look, or something with more pattern and pizazz?




Images: All scanned by me from October 2010 Traditional Home Magazine
Related Posts with Thumbnails