Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Mint Condition

I am loving the mint green walls of this gorgeous living room featured in the September issue of House Beautiful. Todd Klein designed the New York apartment with high-gloss paint and a beautiful mix of antiques and modern pieces. Many colors were used throughout the home but the mint green stood out to me and was by far my favorite.


The frosty and cooling color is so refreshing and sweet. The mint walls mixed with the chocolate walls of the adjacent library reminds me of my favorite ice cream.........mint chocolate chip of course.


I love the way the black and white, with punches of fuchsia, contrast against the walls. The space has a traditional feel yet is updated and made whimsical by the color scheme.


And all done in a high-gloss sheen. Just like slightly melted ice cream!



Images: House Beautiful
Related Posts with Thumbnails